One of the outlets we challenged you to engage was checking in at Mosaic Church of Clayton on Facebook as we gathered for worship, community groups, affinity groups, and the like. There was a fun catch: For every check-in, Andy would donate $1 to a partnering organization.
We started the initiative at roughly 400 check-ins. A year and half later, we have reached nearly 1,300 check-ins. Thus, $900 has been donated to the work of feeding the hungry, fighting human trafficking, and education.
We challenge you to continue to share the story of Mosaic by checking in. One simple check-in shares Mosaic’s story with over 200 friends on your Facebook feed. This does a couple of things:
- It is a personal referral to Mosaic
- Tells the story of our community
- Generates attention to the FB page
- Gives a map of where we are located
- Creates an organizational rating, which gives Mosaic more traffic on social media.
The offer still stands; for every check-in, Andy will donate $1 to a partnering organization. So, share the story of our community by checking in at Mosaic Church of Clayton on Facebook.