Our deepest apologies for the delay in finalizing this summer’s mission immersion location and logistics. In the interim of waiting for several housing partners to finalize their plans, we have made a decision to go an alternative route and would like to gather all interested participants to figure out what is best for our group.
We will host a meeting on March 11 at 10:00am to discuss. Even if you are just a smidgen interested in the trip, please make plans to attend. We will have donuts aplenty for all meeting participants.
A quick preview of the team decision: We can continue to make plans to go to Philadelphia with a cost range of $100 per person. We can venture to Jacksonville, Florida for $50 or less. We can also return to Atlanta for $65 or less.