Mosaic is a church community that understands the vitality of connectedness. We value a deep connectedness with each other, with our neighbors, and with God. Therefore, our desires is to deeply connect together in discipleship, ministry, worship, and authentic community. These things take shape in a plethora of ways with Mosaic.
For more details about how our core components are lived out, check out each of their given pages:
- Affinity Groups: like interest groups
- Community Groups: discipleship home-based groups
- Gatherings: Mosaic-wide community events
- Gifted Sunday: an organic conversation centered on discovering one’s God-given strengths
- Kingdom Kids: Mosaic’s children initiative
- Ministry: missional initiatives and partnerships
- Resources: monthly newsletter, weekly podcast, and more
- Weekly Podcast
For more details about what is currently going on with Mosaic, check out the calendar and this month’s Pieces of Mosaic.