The Main Street Community Garden is an outward expression of God’s call to build and sustain community. The community garden is open to everyone (it’s a great way to get the kids out of the house!). Feel free to come by, walk through the prayer labyrinth, sit on the meditation bench, or check the task list if you’d like to help out.
- Provide nutritious food for individuals and families who are in need.
- Build relationships within our community while meeting the needs of our neighbors.
- Use reclaimed and recycled materials, encouraging sustainability and simplicity.
- Offer a labyrinth for prayer, meditation and spiritual growth.
- Create an inspiring environment that changes with new growth in each season.
- Embrace sustainable practices such as composting and water reclamation.
- Provide an opportunity for service with the adoption of garden beds.
- Establish partnerships within the community that will enable growth and expansion.
- Location – 439 East Main Street, Clayton
- Hours – 5:00am – 7:00pm (M-F). Please contact us for weekend hours.
- Contact – Thomas Lipscomb or 919-274-4486
Don’t forget to like Main Street Community Garden on Facebook to get the latest news and stay connected.